- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
Tag Archives: Pure Barre
Today, I took my 250th Pure Barre class. On October 9, 2013, I hit my 100th class. I can’t believe it’s been two years, haha. I found out that I was pregnant just two days before, on October 7. I … Continue reading
Well, I made it to 100 Pure Barre classes and got my coveted “100 Club” socks. Woo-hoo! I actually made it in back on October 9, but like most things lately, I’m super behind on posting about it. I am … Continue reading
UPDATE: I made it into the Pure Barre 100 Club! Here’s a blog post I wrote up with tips. Hope they’re helpful! Tips from a Pure Barre 100 Club Member [Editor’s Note: I started writing this post on October 17, … Continue reading