- Be A Good Kitty.
- Some Zoe News
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
Tag Archives: Pure Barre
Today, I took my 250th Pure Barre class. On October 9, 2013, I hit my 100th class. I can’t believe it’s been two years, haha. I found out that I was pregnant just two days before, on October 7. I … Continue reading
Well, I made it to 100 Pure Barre classes and got my coveted “100 Club” socks. Woo-hoo! I actually made it in back on October 9, but like most things lately, I’m super behind on posting about it. I am … Continue reading
UPDATE: I made it into the Pure Barre 100 Club! Here’s a blog post I wrote up with tips. Hope they’re helpful! Tips from a Pure Barre 100 Club Member [Editor’s Note: I started writing this post on October 17, … Continue reading