My SDCC wrap-up posts are coming soon, but in the meantime, I had to share this hilarious picture that Kolkie sent me courtesy of Dorkly.com. It’s pretty much true. I have seen all 17 of these characterizations walking around San Diego Comic-Con. They use the word “more” in their description because it’s a part two of two, but this one is way more accurate than part one. Thanks to the people at Dorkly for this one. It gave me a big laugh!Shop Amazon - Explore 50 Years of Great TV - Find the Best TV Shows from 1960 Until Today
- January is here again
- Happy 12.22.21!
- The Walls Are Closing In
- GlatSquared Does Angus Barn
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.23 “A Very Holiday Movie Episode”
- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition