I’m leaving to go to dinner and see a movie with Jay in a few minutes, but here’s a little update on my apparently not-dead airline curse. If you missed my story yesterday, I had a bit of a problem getting to Raleigh from LaGuardia Airport because there was a “mechanical problem” that was apparently undetected until they decided to do a maintenance check of my plane as we were boarding. We had to wait around, not knowing if we’d be able to leave NY or not, until they found us another plane to take us here.
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.10 “Party Like It’s Our 100th Birthday”
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.8 “The Inclusive Cool Kids Table”
- DIY Grandparents’ Picture Frames
- Balsamic Chicken and Veggie Pan Bake
- Obligatory 8-1-8-1-8 Post
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.7 “Airbnb for Booty Calls”