Hello! See, I did two whole posts in between Broadcast posts, haha. On this week’s episode, we talk about Bridgerton, the final season of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and the dumbest WTF moments of Trump’s presidency. (Remember when he stared directly at the eclipse? Catered the McDonald’s feast? “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.”? That crazy Boy Scouts speech from 2017 when he talked about drugs & sex parties on a yacht among other inappropriate things? It’s been a long 4 years.)
The player below will have the chapters marked out, but in case you’re listening through a podcast feed, here’s the breakdown of the timestamps. Everything is approximate because of ads:
- 7:00 minutes: Start of political talk featuring Shandy’s pocket tyranny book
- 19:39 (12:30 minutes later): Most laughable WTF moments of the Trump presidency
- 26:04 (13 minutes later): End of all political talk
- 29:00 (3 minutes later): The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (season 4)
- 49:16 (20 minutes later): Bridgerton
- 1:14:00 (25 minutes later): End of TV talk/Start of feedback
If you do want to check this episode out, you can listen to the latest episode below or via jayandjack.com, iTunes, Spreaker, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, etc. You may have better luck searching for us as “The Broadcast with Amanda, Shandy, and Colleen” since there are a few other shows called The Broadcast.
The book Shandy recommended, “On Tyranny” by Timothy Snyder:
As always, happy listening, and thanks for listening!