- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
Tag Archives: Wedding
Well, we did it! The wedding went off without a hitch. Jay even said “I do” too early because we were so excited hehe. This is a short post because I’m exhausted and we’re getting up at 5:30am to make … Continue reading
Well, this is it! We’ve got my dress at home, we’ve had the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner, and we’ve got a great forecast for tomorrow! Jack gave a great speech. My sister’s friend kindly taped it for me … Continue reading
Excuse me, but April 29, 2011 was my date first! 😉 P.S. Sorry the fitness post is late this week; I’m probably going to work on it while I fly home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday night. Tweet