- January is here again
- Happy 12.22.21!
- The Walls Are Closing In
- GlatSquared Does Angus Barn
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.23 “A Very Holiday Movie Episode”
- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
Tag Archives: Wedding
Well, we did it! The wedding went off without a hitch. Jay even said “I do” too early because we were so excited hehe. This is a short post because I’m exhausted and we’re getting up at 5:30am to make … Continue reading
Well, this is it! We’ve got my dress at home, we’ve had the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner, and we’ve got a great forecast for tomorrow! Jack gave a great speech. My sister’s friend kindly taped it for me … Continue reading
Excuse me, but April 29, 2011 was my date first! 😉 P.S. Sorry the fitness post is late this week; I’m probably going to work on it while I fly home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday night. Tweet