I saw this postcard on this week’s PostSecret and it made me think. I always thought that the “meaning of life,” while at its core a very noble thing, was tied into each of our individual purpose. I needed to have a purpose in order to be on the right track, to be relevant in my own life, to be successful, to feel successful. I know that we (well, I) go through periods of feeling “lost” or like we have finished one life purpose and don’t know where to go next, but I never actually thought of the “meaning of life” in this way. Thoughts? Leave it in the comments, not in Tweets so everyone can see what you’re saying, please. 🙂Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- January is here again
- Happy 12.22.21!
- The Walls Are Closing In
- GlatSquared Does Angus Barn
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.23 “A Very Holiday Movie Episode”
- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition