- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
Tag Archives: Chris Carter
Jay and I were up and at ’em early on Thursday morning because we both had things that we wanted to do/see that day. We got up right before 6 a.m. (thanks to our bodies not being used to the … Continue reading
I know that September 22 and August 18 (for Flight 815) are big days for my fellow Lost fans, but before Lost, there was The X-Files and that’s the show that got me into sci-fi mythology TV like Lost. Therefore, … Continue reading
Dear Fellow X-Philes, HAPPY 1013!! My life changed because my dad and Katie T. got me involved in The X-Files in early 1998. My entire view on fan communities would be different if it weren’t for XF. Tweet