- January is here again
- Happy 12.22.21!
- The Walls Are Closing In
- GlatSquared Does Angus Barn
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.23 “A Very Holiday Movie Episode”
- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
Tag Archives: Dulé Hill
Jay and I were up and at ’em early on Thursday morning because we both had things that we wanted to do/see that day. We got up right before 6 a.m. (thanks to our bodies not being used to the … Continue reading
Thursday, July 12, was the first “official” day of Comic-Con. Jay & I headed to the Convention Center around 9am to walk around the Exhibit Hall floor. We managed to pretty much stay away from the insanity of the middle … Continue reading