- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
Tag Archives: Southwest
Okay so since I’m getting up at 5 hours, real quick recap story time: Last summer, my sister Katelyn won a radio station contest (her 2nd won radio station contest!!) for a trip to Universal Studios’ Wizarding World of Harry … Continue reading
So here’s my latest travel story. I do want to say on record that I am 100% aware that delayed travel is one of the lesser of life’s worries in the scheme of things. But everyone has a breaking point … Continue reading
So when I checked into my Southwest flight tonight, I completely forgot that I was flying Business Select. I booked it kinda late and by then, there was only a $10 difference between that and the lowest tier so I … Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who dreamed for months and months of going to LA for a big LOST finale party that her fiancee and his dad were hosting. She was so excited and she did … Continue reading