- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
Tag Archives: Bones
We got up bright ‘n’ early on Friday, July 13 – 6:00am – to head down to the already long line for Ballroom 20. We hung out in line with Jack, Cesar, and his wife Ann. Most of the people … Continue reading
Holy crap! When did it get to be September 1, 2010?! I feel like the summer was 100% action packed and justified in going as quickly as it did but the months of January thru June went like woah. I … Continue reading
Quiet morning at work today so I figured I’d try to keep up with the frequent blogging thing I’ve got going on right now. Last night, I started watching the 5th season of Supernatural that’s been saved up on the … Continue reading